When and where is Live Fest™ Located?
- Live Fest™ will be held Saturday, December 12, 2020 outside on the driving range of the Tiburón Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
- 2620 Tiburón Drive, Naples, FL 34109
What is a general admission ticket?
- A general admission ticket allows access to the festival grounds. Food and beverage is available for purchase.
What happens if it rains?
- Live Fest™ is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
Where can I park?
- Check back in the fall for all parking options and details.
Do I have to pay to park?
- Live Fest™ parking will be available for purchase online starting at $20.
Where is handicapped parking?
- Those requiring handicapped parking and who have a handicapped parking pass are to enter the VIP Parking Lot located on the corner of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Livingston Road.
Can I ride my bike to Live Fest™?
- There will be a safe location for bike storage outside the festival grounds.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
- There is no minimum age requirement. Children under 10 years of age receive complimentary general admission with a ticketed adult.
Where is lost and found located?
- Lost and Found is located at the Security Tent inside the festival grounds.
Is re-entry permitted?
- Re-entry is not permitted.
Will there be ATMs available?
- Yes, ATMs will be available inside the festival grounds.
Will there be merchandise for sale?
- Limited edition merchandise will be available for purchase.
What can/can’t I bring?
Visit the Security Policies page for a list of permitted and prohibited items.